Tomatoes are known all over the world for their delicious taste but also Hungarian beauty secret weapon for tighter, brighter and baby skin.
What are their benefits?
- Tomatoes are loaded with vitamins C, E, B6, B1, B3 and B2 and contain iron and potassium.
- Work well with all skin types.
- Relief for problem acne skin as its acidic and keeps the skin free of oil.
- Tomatoes prevent harmful rays from the sun due to their Lycopene. If you consume tomato and tomato products abundantly, the lycopene content in your skin will increase and naturally, your skin will naturally be like a baby’s skin.
- Delays aging and wrinkling since it consumes 3x oxygen.
- According to studies performed by the worldwide famous centers of medicine, lycopene contained in the tomatoes and tomato products is protective against the risk of skin cancer, which has become the disease of our age. (Tat.com)
How to do a Tomato Facial Scrub
- Organic Ripe Tomato
- Cutting Board
- Your going to cut your tomato in half and scoop out the inside with a spoon.Put it in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and half a lemon to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Apply and leave on the skin for 10 minutes
This is your tomato mask scrub
You can do this mask about two or three times a week. Your going to see your skin have alot more luminosity, and full of radiance.
Brenda Garcia JaramilloPosted at 04:26h, 22 February
I eat tomatoes almost daily but now I’m intrigued to try putting it on my face and see how it reacts