The Makeup Show NYC 2017 is just around the corner!! Are you ready?? They are coming back to New York on May 7th and 8th with incredible sponsors and must-see keynote speakers! It will be two days full of education and inspiration to members of the makeup community. In addition to meet and mingle with other makeup professionals and receiving exclusive product discounts, attendees of The Makeup Show NYC will also have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. Keynote speakers at The Makeup Show NYC will share everything from their road to success, tips and techniques, and advice for those looking to advance their own careers. It’s where the makeup community comes together and celebrate for their passion for beauty!
I started attending The Makeup Show NYC two years ago, and I must say, I have met so many inspiring artists and influential leaders in the beauty industry. This show is perfect for creative collaborators who are curious and eager to learn. This is where you want to be involved! YOU WILL NOT REGRET!
Now onto the details…
Sunday, May 7th
● James Vincent’s “The Makeup Show Town Hall,”: In this all-new keynote address, James Vincent and a panel of artists and experts will address the issues affecting our industry today. Panelists and attendees will have the opportunity to discuss current topics, debate timely issues and voice opinions.
- Vlada Haggerty’s “Signature Style” — Sponsored by Smashbox Cosmetics: Vlada Haggerty is known in the industry for her imagination and signature style that has been widely imitated. In her first appearance at The Makeup
Show, Vlada shares her story and secrets to creating such a unique, recognizable style.
- Ryan Burke’s “Creative Thinking”: Ryan Burke has captured the collective imagination of our industry as a makeup artist, model, photographer and muse. In his first appearance at The Makeup Show, Ryan will be joined by his innovative agent Ryan McKnight to share his story and provide insight into the creative process.
Monday, May 8th
● Moises Ramirez’s “An Artist’s Eye”: Moises Ramirez is recognized in our industry as a true artist. With an understanding of fine art and an aesthetic all his own, Moises’ work is inspirational and truly groundbreaking. In this
keynote address, Moises will share his work and provide ideas to put into practice that will take your artistry to the next level.
- Romero Jennings “A Career in Makeup” — Sponsored by MAC Cosmetics: In his first keynote at The Makeup
Show, Romero will share how he got started in the industry and show you his process for designing and applying
unforgettable makeup. Watch as he shows the detailed techniques for which he has become known and listen as he offers insight on what you can do to build your own career.
- “Kollective Konsciousness” — Sponsored by Kreative Kommune: Join us for this exciting panel as Kreative Kommune Artist and Development creator Ryan McKnight and his team join Rebels and Outlaws’ James Vincent to take
us through the traditional and modern methods on how to get an agent, what an agent can do for you and what they
are doing with this exciting new agency that is changing the game.
- Kevin James Bennett “Makeup Kit Breakdown”: In this first time keynote at The Makeup Show, the makeup master behind so many brands offers his assessment of what every artist should be carrying in their kit. He will review
the essentials for every media format, help you separate the actual needs from the wants in an ever-growing market and offer insight on what are the actual must-haves for the makeup pro.
In addition to having the opportunity to sit in on inspirational talks and open forums from some of the industry’s leading professionals, attendees of The Makeup Show NYC will also receive discounts of up to 60% off. Sponsors of The MakeupShow NYC include Diamond Sponsor MAKE UP FOR EVER; Platinum Sponsors TEMPTU and Crown Brush; Silver
Sponsors Kat Von D, Frends Beauty, and NYX Professional Makeup; Supporting Sponsors Alcone, MustaeV, Bdellium Tools, Smashbox and L’Oreal Paris; Contributing Sponsors Glamcor and Pinnacle Cosmetics; and School Sponsor MAKE
UP FOR EVER Academy.
The Makeup Show NYC will take place on Sunday, May 7th from 9 AM-6 PM and Monday, May 8th from 9 AM-5 PM at
Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., New York City. Tickets are available online and can be purchased at
You can also stay up to date on the hottest show news through an informative blog covering all things beauty at TheMakeup Show Blog. Be sure to connect with The Makeup Show on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.